Terms and Conditions of Service for Website Hosting
Advice & Counsel and its affiliates ExpertPages.com FreeAdvice.com and
Expertpages.com allow experts and consulting firms to create a Website on ExpertPages.com:
- The information posted on any Website has been posted by others and therefore is outside
of our direct control.
- We are not responsible for anything on any Website. ExpertPages and its affiliates
(collectively we or ExpertPages) do not review the contents of
Expert Websites before they are posted, nor do we actively monitor, verify, endorse or
otherwise vouch for the contents of Websites
- Websites should not:
- Promote or provide instructional information about illegal activities;
- Disparage, or promote harm to or injury against any person, firm or group, or
governmental body, including expressions of bigotry, prejudice, racism, hatred, or
- Encourage acts that are cruel to any person, firm or group,
- Contain nudity, sexually oriented or pornographic material,
- Be Politically (as opposed to legally) oriented,
- Infringe any other persons intellectual property rights in a trademark, service
mark, patent, trade secret or copyright.
- We will make reasonable efforts answer complaints if you notify us any hosted Website is
violating this agreement or:
- is violating any applicable state, federal or other applicable law or rule,
- is violating our then applicable content guidelines (which we may amend from time to
- violates generally accepted Internet standards, or
- is inimical to the best interests of ExpertPages
- We shall have no liability whatsoever for any claim related to any errors or omissions
in Websites, or any loss or damages resulting from use of the Website. We are not
responsible for system outages, file corruption or for any other problems.
- Our entire liability for any claims or damages, whether based in contract or negligence,
will be limited to the amount of charges paid, if any, relative to the period of
occurrence of the events which are the basis of the claim(s).
- IN NO EVENT WILL EXPERTPAGES OR ITS AFFILIATES BE LIABLE FOR ANY LOST PROFITS OR FOR
ANY CONSEQUENTIAL, EXEMPLARY, INCIDENTAL, INDIRECT, OR SPECIAL DAMAGES ARISING FROM OR IN
ANY WAY RELATED TO THIS AGREEMENT EVEN IF THEY HAVE BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF
SUCH DAMAGES. No claim, regardless of form, which in any way arises out of this agreement
may be made, nor action based upon such claim brought, more than 1 year after the basis
for the claim is or should have been known by the party desiring to assert it.
- Listed experts agree to indemnify ExpertPages and hold it harmless for any loss,
liability, claim, damage, and expenses (including its reasonable experts' fees and
expenses) arising from or in connection with the content of their Websites.